How to meditate with Shri Yantra?
1. Position the yantra so its center is at eye level and a comfortable distance away. Sit with your spine straight. Breathe in and out slowly until your breath flows naturally.
Begin with your eyes open, simply gazing at the yantra. Look at the center or ‘dot’ which represents the unity that underlies all the diversity of the physical world. The key is to maintain a receptive, alert frame of mind, without drawing any conclusions, and free of concepts or thoughts. As you feel yourself gathering consciousness, allow yourself to flow with the momentum of this consciousness.
2. Now allow your eyes to see the triangle that encloses the dot(Bindu). The downward-pointing triangle represents the feminine creative power, while the upward facing triangle represents male energy.
3. Allow your vision to expand to include the circles outside of the triangles. They represent the cycles of cosmic rhythms. The image of the circle embodies the notion that time has no beginning and no end.
4. Bring your awareness to lotus petals outside the circle. Notice that they are pointing outwards, as if opening. They illustrate the unfolding of our understanding.
5. The square at the outside of the yantra represents the material world that our senses show us and the illusion of separateness via the well-defined edges and boundaries. At the periphery of the figure are four T-shaped portals, or gateways. Notice that they point toward the interior of the yantra, the inner spaces of life. They represent our earthly passage from the external and material to the internal and sacred.
6. When your awareness begins to shift inward, close your eyes. Now watch the yantra imprinted in your mind’s eye, allowing it to gradually guide you within.
7. Do nothing, and you will find yourself participating in pure consciousness without the mind defining it.
8. The patterns of creativity represented by these primordial shapes express the fundamental forces of nature. They govern the world and they govern you. When you are ready, you may wish to take a deep breath, begin to move your toes and fingers, open your eyes, and become aware of your surroundings once again.
Maha Meru Mantra
"Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed, Praseed, Shreem Hreem Shreem Om Mahalaxmaye Namah"
Benefits of Meditating with Shri yantra?
Yantras add value to one's life and do have mystical powers to heal certain issues which are not understood by most of the people.
Increases the intensity of prayers and makes the thoughts more strong and influential.
When you focus at the center of Yantra, a time will come when mental chattering starts to descend and focus starts to ascend, resulting in a one-pointed focus.
Increase your self-awareness & illuminates a clear path to your inner self.
It empowers your inner self with the clarity to understand and explore the change in the outside world.
It helps in the opening of your 7 chakras.
Attainment of wisdom that will rocket you towards your desires.
Turns you into an unstoppable magnet for attracting those people and wisdom into your reality.
Open the knots of past karmas, external setbacks that are holding you back from your destiny.
It brings good fortune, wealth and prosperity to one’s life.